We can import content from other sites.
- Any iCal feed, such as Google Calendar
Feeds must be added in a group. To add a feed, simply go to the group you want and click new event.
Copy in the URL of the content:
- For EventBrite, copy in the page. eg. http://startupschristmas.eventbrite.co.uk/
- For Meetup, copy in the page. eg. http://www.meetup.com/ORG-Edinburgh/
- For Lanyrd, copy in the page. eg. http://lanyrd.com/2012/mozilla-festival/
- For a iCal feed, copy in the feed address. eg. http://www.wpscotland.org/?eme_ical=public
Note data from feeds will only be imported several months in advance, and only a maximum number of events will be imported at once.
Feeds can be disabled or enabled by editing them.
After a number of months, feeds will expire. This is to prevent old data continuing to be importing if the feed is no longer valid. When we expire a feed, we email everyone watching that group. If you know that the feed is still valid, you can simply press “enable” to re-enable it.